Wrap Around Care
Bantock Primary Wrap Around Care will be established in September 2022 to help meet the needs of our pupils, parents and the wider community. The Wrap Around Care is committed to equal opportunities. No child who uses the club will be discriminated against on any grounds, e.g. race, gender, religion, disability or social background. Appropriate and reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that the service is accessible to all sections of the community.
Wrap Around Care Hours
Breakfast Club: Monday – Friday 7.45am – 8.30am
After School Club: Monday – Friday 3.25pm – 5.30pm
At Bantock Primary School we will provide a Wrap Around Care for working parents.
- For further information, please see the school office.
- The club has places for a maximum of 20 children attending on any one day.
- The club is open to all pupils from Reception to Year 6.
- All parents/carers are required to complete a registration form. There is a one-off charge of £5.00 to register.
- The registration form will remain active for the duration of the pupil’s time at Bantock Primary, but the need for a place at the club must be restated at the end of the academic year, in good time for the start of the next year. It will also contain information about any special dietary requirements and any medical conditions and/or allergies.
- We require one week’s notice if a pupil is withdrawn from the club during the course of the year. A pupil can only be reinstated with the club providing space is available.
- For each new academic year, priority for spaces will be given to existing club members, providing their intention to continue is made clear by the end of the outgoing academic year. At the start of the year, remaining places will be offered.
- Places will be allocated on a priority basis. Firstly for pupils who have siblings, secondly for pupils who will be attending 5 before school sessions/5 after school sessions. Next would be for pupils who attend less than 5 before or after school sessions that attend regular set days. The remaining sessions would be allocated as sessions became available.
- Parents/carers wanting an occasional day must notify the office at least 24 hours in advance to check on availability of spaces.
- It is expected that parents will not go into arrears and any arrears will be referred to the Head Teacher and School Finance Manager. The parents/carers use of the club will be reviewed.
- Payment should be made before the day of attendance using Arbor.
Breakfast club will be charged at £2.00 per session. After School Club will be charged at £2.00 per session (3.25pm – 4.30pm) or £4.00 per session (3.25pm – 5.30pm). Any child who is collected late from the 3.25 – 4.30 pm session will be charged at the 3.25 -5.30 pm session rate. Any child who is collected late after 5.30pm will be charged according to the School’s Late Charging Policy.